Graduate Residences

On-campus Housing

  • Live comfortably and conveniently!
  • Free parking and no commuting!
  • Access to all of Marywood's facilities included!
  • All utilities are included!

On-campus housing is provided to graduate students on a very limited basis. Any available housing for graduate students is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no guarantee that graduate students will receive on-campus housing while attending Marywood. If you have any questions, please contact the Housing & Residence Life Office at or (570) 348-6236.

Off-campus Housing Options

  • and are good resources for students to find local, off-campus housing.
  • The Apartments at 317 Linden St is another option for off-campus living. You can take advantage of 317's prime location in the heart of downtown Scranton and enjoy all the benefits of the modern urban lifestyle. For more information, call (570) 344-1750.

Housing Accommodations for Students with Disabilities

In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Fair Housing Act, students requesting specific housing and/or dining accommodations should contact Disability Services. The staff in Disability Services, Housing and Residence Life, and Dining Services will work with each student to determine the most appropriate accommodations on an individualized basis.

View Disability Services Website