Frequently Asked Questions

When you:

  • Have an address change
  • Get married
  • Get divorced
  • Have a baby
  • Have a death in the family
  • Need to be out due to an extended illness of your own or a family member (FMLA)
  • If you want to change your payroll deductions
  • If you're terminating employment or changing job status.

Notify Human Resources so the appropriate COBRA paperwork can be generated offering coverage at the individual's own expense through Marywood.

  • Civil Rights Policy (Anti-Discrimination and Complaint Procedures)
  • Disability Grievance Procedures

The Federal Work Study Program provides jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses.

You will be paid minimum wage for any hours worked up to the amount listed on your Financial Aid Award. Contact the Financial Aid Office for information regarding your award.

Benefits changes can only be made during the open enrollment period. (May 1-June 1 ). The change would become effective July 1. Changes can only be made mid year if there is a change in:

  • Employment status
  • Change in dependent eligibility
  • Change in number of dependents
  • Change in marital status
  • Change in residence

Insurance policies renew each academic year. Workshops are held for individuals to understand and select the appropriate option for their household.

View Benefit Info »