Earn Your Criminal Justice Degree Online
The online Criminal Justice degree combines criminal justice and management course work to prepare law enforcement professionals for administrative positions. Our program, the first graduate criminal justice program in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is designed for those with a strong interest in criminal justice and the ambition to enhance their management skills. Work with a variety of federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. Learn about the history of the American criminal justice system, explore the causes of crime and delinquency and the effectiveness of rehabilitation efforts, examine contemporary criminal justice policies, create financial statements, utilize management information systems, manage personnel, and interpret administrative law.
Affordable Transition Options
- Earn Portfolio Credits (up to 6 graduate credits given for valid professional experience)
- Transfer Credits Welcome (up to 6 graduate credits transferable from other accredited institutions)
- Tuition-Reduction (to graduate students employed in Criminal Justice or related field)
- Convenient and fully online, offering face-to-face remote instruction.
Outcomes & Opportunities
100% ONLINE flexible scheduling option to advance your career »
- Federal Government
- Law Firms
- Police Departments
- Local Government
Top Career Paths
- Police Officer
- Criminal Investigator
Dig Deeper Into the Program Details
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- “B” average during undergraduate study or demonstrated potential for graduate work
- Completed application
- Official, sealed transcripts
M.S. in Criminal Justice program must include:
- Two letters of recommendation from college/university faculty members (You may also include recommendations from supervisors in a criminal justice agency.)
- 2-4 page expository essay discussing your career objectives and how a Master's degree in Criminal Justice from Marywood will contribute to these objectives
McGowan Center for Graduate and Professional Studies1201 University Avenue
Map & Directions
The McGowan Center for Graduate and Professional Studies, located on the corner of University and North Washington Avenues, contains classrooms and related clinical/professional space for Communication Sciences and Disorders, Psychology and Counseling, Education, and Business students. Market Marywood is also located here.
Learn More | Take a Virtual Tour
An affordable education is possible at Marywood.
VIEW GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL AID INFO
Verification of Employment for the MS Criminal Justice Tuition Form