Marywood University Ends Fall Semester with Strong Ratings and Rankings
Marywood University ends its fall semester the way it began—with strong ratings and rankings, as well as with top honors for students, staff, and faculty.
Ratings and Rankings
Marywood Named One of the Top Allied Professions Schools
* #7 Best Allied Health Professions Schools in Pennsylvania; #9 Best Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services Master’s Degree Schools; #19 Best Allied Health Professions Schools in the Middle Atlantic Region; #26 Best Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services Schools; and #69 Best Allied Health Professions Schools.
Marywood Named Best Value Colleges by bestvalueschools.org
- Marywood University ranks #17 by bestvalueschools.org for both its traditional and online delivery formats, as well as its tuition, faculty-to-student ratio, graduation rate, and acceptance rate, to name a few.
Marywood University Receives Top Ranking in 2021 Health Care Degree Search
- #9 in Best Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition services Master’s Degree Schools
- #69 in Best Allied Health Professions Schools
Maywood Ranks Among Top 50 Architecture Degrees
- According to Learn.org, Maywood University is ranked at #29 because its undergraduate students have several exceptional ways to earn an architecture-focused degree, including bachelor of architecture (B.Arch.), bachelor of environmental design in architecture (BEDA), and bachelor of interior architecture (BIA).
Marywood Ranks Best Value, Best College for Veterans, and Best Colleges North by U.S. News & World Report
- #20 regional institutions
Marywood University is a Top 15 Physician Assistant Programs in Pennsylvania by Turbo Scholars
Marywood Among Money’s 2020 Best Colleges
- 30% of ranking is quality of education
- 40% affordability
- 30% outcomes
Marywood’s National Honor Society Ranks Among Top 50 Nationally by NSLS Chapters across the country.
- Michael Kalage named to NEPA Business Journal’s Top 20 Under 40
- 100% of the Class of 2019 is Employed or seeking advanced degrees
- Art Students Win John Lennon Mural Contest
- Dr. Lindsey Wotanis Named Distinguished Advisor Award
- Student – Jenny Nguyen Wins First place for her documentary at CMA Film Festival
- Dr. Ed O’Brien’s Research is translated into Persian Language
- Krystine Jiménez, was selected to join the next cohort of Cooper-DuBois Fellows at the Pennsylvania State University.
EMPOWER: The Campaign for Marywood Kicks Off
The public phase of "EMPOWER: The Campaign for Marywood," a $30 million comprehensive campaign, has begun; $24 million has been raised to date.
Marywood’s Quality and Value Recognized by “Best Colleges”
"U.S. News & World Report’s 2024 Best Colleges" ranking deems Marywood University the Best Value among Northeast PA colleges.
Business Students Win Awards at X-Culture Global Business Plan Competition
Marywood students were members of two of the four winning teams selected by company executives—tying the highest college-winning representation at the conference.