Counseling/Student Development Center: Resources
- Alcoholics Anonymous --- a self-help organization dedicated to providing assistance for those with alcohol abuse issues.
- Anxieties.com --- a free anxiety self-help site.
- The Federal Campus Sexual Assault Victims’ Bill of Rights and Pennsylvania’s Victims Bill of Rights
- MoodGym --- an online cognitive-behavioral interactive website developed by the Australian National University. It is designed to prevent and decrease symptoms of depression.
- Narcotics Anonymous --- intended for those with other substance abuse issues.
- Smart Recovery --- another online resource for addictive behaviors.
- ULifeline --- Use the links on this page to learn the facts about common emotional health issues, warning signs of problems and ways to take control and feel better
- Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection --- downloadable pamphlets and information on a wide range of topics, including anger management, eating disorders, study skills, sleep, relationship issues, and grief.