Office of Global Education
Map & Directions
The Office for Global Education is dedicated to offering international students, scholars, and Marywood's study abroad students a full and rewarding experience as members of the Marywood community. Our staff is available to assist with integrating our visitors to campus life at Marywood and to support students welfare and interests while attending our university.
- Create lifelong global leaders
- Build and maintain an international community in a campus environment
- Serve as an advocate for international and crosscultural experiences
- Administer education abroad programs
- Host and welcome international students, scholars, and visitors to campus
- Promote and facilitate international partnerships and collaborations around the world
The Office for Global Education Actively Engages in:
- Operation of an International Student Orientation.
- Advocating for issues specifically pertinent to international students.
- Contacts with health insurance programs offered by Marywood.
- Local airport pick-up on initial journey to the U.S. for students who will reside on campus.
- All planning and administration of Study Abroad programming.
- Guiding the planning of faculty-led and short-term study abroad programs.
- Individual guidance and meetings with each study abroad participant.
- Study Abroad Class Presentations.
- Study Abroad Pre-Departure Planning.