Maria Hall204 Morgan Road
Map & Directions
Located between the Center for Natural and Health Sciences and the Printing and Mailing Center on Morgan Road, Maria Hall, originally known as the Carriage House, was one of the original campus structures. In 1926, it was converted for use as the science building and served in that capacity until after World War II. While the building has served many purposes over the years, it now houses University Advancement/Development Office.
Take a Virtual Tour of this location