> Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning
Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning
Map & Directions
The Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning (CTTL) at Marywood University, located in Room 230 of the Learning Commons, serves as a catalyst for innovation and professional development for pre-service, in-service, and postsecondary educators. Through the integration of pedagogy, technology, and innovation, the CTTL applies Marywood’s rich tradition of teacher education to a changing educational landscape. Through the assistance of the CTTL, educators are equipped to empower a global, diverse community of students to transform an interdependent world.
Innovation, collaboration, creativity, and mentorship are at the heart of the Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning. Novice and expert teachers come together to explore new ideas, engage in professional development, and collaborate. This innovative project speaks to the soul of every teacher who believes that education empowers learners to achieve their full potential.
The CTTL supports teaching and learning at Marywood through:
- individual consultations with faculty members about teaching related concerns
- professional development programming to help faculty at all levels to stay current on pedagogical innovations, trends, conversations, and best practices
- support for faculty at all levels in identifying their teaching goals and documenting their successes
- ongoing orientation and support of new faculty as they acclimate to our campus community
- programming and support for campus-wide curricular initiatives and conversations
- curating digital resources for teaching and learning