Use MOMENTUM to your advantage in Marywood's pre-collegiate program
Academically focused junior and senior high school students can get a head start on college by participating in Marywood University’s pre-collegiate program, MOMENTUM. This dual enrollment program provides qualified high school students with the opportunity to earn college credits while completing requirements for high school graduation. Students choose from a wide variety of courses during the summer, fall, and spring semesters. Dual enrollment courses use the same curriculum, assessments, and instructional materials as other college-level courses.
Ready. Set. Marywood!
Applying for Dual Enrollment Admission
An Investment in Your Future
Courses in the Momentum program are offered at a special rate ($95 per credit hour), providing you a head start on your collegiate career while expanding your interests and creativity.
As a Momentum Student, you are eligible to receive:
- Privileges to utilize Marywood University’s academic and recreational resources (e.g. library and fitness center).
- Free parking on campus.
- A Marywood University ID (This can be used for local university student discounts!)
- Free admission to most Marywood University athletic, musical, social and cultural events.
- Students should be entering their junior or senior year of high school.
- Students should be ranked in the top 50% of their high school class or have a 2.75 High School GPA (80%).
- $95 per credit
- Course fees, textbooks, and materials vary by courses
Earn credits while in high school! Marywood University offers several pre-collegiate programs in the summer for current high school students. Classes in pre-collegiate programs are offered at significantly reduced prices.
Marywood also offers summer programs for high school students sponsored by various academic departments on campus.
How Do We Keep Marywood Affordable?
Marywood offers a variety of scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study opportunities to assist you in meeting educational costs, adding up to more than $31 Million in institutional aid each year.
99% of full-time students receive financial aid, with 72% of incoming freshmen receiving a scholarship worth more than half of their tuition.
Marywood students can take advantage of institutional aid, grants (which do not need to be paid back), Federal Pell Grants, and even work study employment.
All of this means that you have a great opportunity to receive financial aid—and that’s what makes Marywood an affordable investment.