What Does SGA Do?
- Advocate for the undergraduate student body to address their needs and concerns.
- Work as a liaison between the students and university administration.
- Achieve both cosmetic and academic improvements on campus to enhance the overall student experience.
- Act as a financial resource for recognized student clubs and organizations.
- Encourage students to be the positive change on campus!
Notable Goals Accomplished During the 2017-2018 Academic Year
- Provided supplemental funding to 41 clubs and organizations
- Creation of a comprehensive Commuter Resources guide
- Submitted a letter of support for the proposed changes to the Core Curriculum
- Created a new SGA Alumni Engagement Representative position for 2018-2019
- Hosted an “Employability 101” fair with the Career Development Center
- Promoted Pacer Pride through campus-wide Spirit Weeks and through athletic Fan Zones
- Addition of an American flag for the Healthy Families outdoor flagpole
- Created three Carpool Karaoke videos with university administration
- Creation of campus maps and directories
- Hosted a second annual, campus-wide Day of Caring
- ... and much more!
Want us to work on something you feel is important? Let us know!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org