Student Life: Off-Campus Housing

Contact Information

Ross Novak

Dean of Students

Conduct Off-Campus

We expect Marywood students to demonstrate respect and concern for members of our local community. Marywood reserves the right to refer any student involved in University policy violations or disruptive or offensive behavior off-campus to the conduct system for investigation and action. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:

  • Excessive noise
  • Rude and abusive language
  • Disruptive activities
  • Illegal use, sale, and distribution of alcohol or drugs

Problems with Landlords

If you are living in an off-campus apartment or house, you may encounter problems that should be addressed by your landlord. If you have difficulty resolving an issue with your landlord, you may need to report your landlord to the city inspector's office.

If you continue to have problems, you may need to seek legal counsel on your own.

More information about Commuter Life