Transfer Orientation Program
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Dear Transfer Students,
As the days draw closer for your new journey to begin at Marywood, we would like to take this opportunity to tell you that we have been preparing a great deal to aid in your adjustment to the university. We would like to invite you to our Transfer Orientation program. This transfer student program will take place virtually on Saturday, August 21, 2021. As part of this program, you will:
- Complete an informational Transfer Student Orientation Module
- Speak with staff members from various departments and ask questions
- Learn how to register for a parking pass
- Discuss dining and meal plan options
- Navigate your new email address
- Explore the MarywoodYOU Portal and Moodle
- Tie up any loose ends!
Registration will be available on your New Student Checklist later in the spring.
Also, please keep in mind that if you are a veteran and have not filed for VA benefits, please contact Christopher Smith, Director of Military & Veterans Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Lori Orr, Coordinator of Prior Learning Assessment, or Michael Kalage, Coordinator of the Orientation Program.
Coordinator of Prior Learning Assessment
Director, Student Engagement