- Family Weekend
- Commuter Students
- Programming Board
- Undergraduate Student Govt.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Graduate Student Council
- Off-Campus Entertainment
- ID Cards
COLTS Bus Service
COLTS is free to all students with a Marywood ID Marywood-Downtown Scranton Schedule
Parking Passes are Free
You still must register your vehicle. Register online (MarywoodYOU Portal), and pick up your pass in the Office of Campus Safety.
Student Parking Registration Form (complete online or in person)
We want you to be safe. Be familiar with Marywood's weather policy (updated Spring 2016):
Tips for Safe Driving in the Snow
- Accelerate and decelerate slowly. Applying the gas slowly is the best way to regain traction and avoid skids.
- Leave 8-10 seconds between your car and the next as your following distance.
- Know your brakes. Apply firm, steady pressure on the brake pedal.
- Don’t stop (if possible)/ If you can slow down enough to keep rolling until a traffic light changes, do it.
- Don’t power up hills (or your wheels will just spin). Get a little inertia going before you reach the hill and let it carry you up. As the top, reduce speed and go as slowly as possible.
- Don’t stop midway up a hill.
- Stay home if needed. If it is unsafe to get to class, contact your professors as soon as possible.