Student Life: Request a Background Check

Contact Information

Ross Novak

Dean of Students

Request Your Conduct History

Marywood students can request a conduct history check for transferring to another institution, applying to graduate school, or as part of a job search. 

Simply bring your completed form (from the school or employer you're applying to) and ID to the Dean of Students Office. Typically, you can return to pick it up the following business day or leave an address where it can be mailed.