Academic Programs of Study
Special Education Administration and Supervision
Master of Science (MS) in Administration and Supervision of Special Education
- Integrate school leadership with specialized programming
- Plan, supervise, manage programs
- Enhance your administrative & interpersonal skills
Grow as a Leader with an MS Degree in Special Education Administration and SupervisionCandidates enrolled in graduate programs in Special Education are part of the Marywood legacy for preparing special educators since 1948. Current faculty have many years of experience in the field and all hold credentials in the areas in which they teach. Every candidate is assigned a program advisor and benefits from small class sizes.
More About This Degree
Tammy B.H. Brown, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Graduate Reading Program and ESL Program
Students benefit from state-of-the-art technically equipped classrooms, a curriculum lab and grant funded Assisted Technology Center. These facilities allow graduate students to have hands on experience when developing knowledge and skill competencies throughout their program. The Assistive Technology Center was developed to be used by students with disabilities and for training those who will work with them; includes Braille embossers, closed circuit TV, captioning, and specialized software for speech recognition, concept mapping, phonetic spelling, and word prediction.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- “B” average during undergraduate study or demonstrated potential for graduate work
- Completed application
- Official, sealed transcripts
- Two or three letters of recommendation