Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders: All seats taken for Fall 2019 cohort. Please check back in November 2019 for availability on Fall 2020 cohort.
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): February 1 and April 15, 2020 for Summer I 2020 cohort.
- Mental Health Counseling: October 15, 2019 for Spring 2020 cohort and February 1 and April 15, 2020 for Fall 2020 cohort.
- Nutrition and Dietetics Internships and Distance Education Dietetic Internships: February 15, 2020 for Summer 2020 cohort. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: October 1, 2019 for Summer 2020 cohort. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis prior to the October 1st deadline.
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2020 for Fall 2020 cohort.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15