Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders: February 16, 2019 for Fall 2019 cohort (Note: there are limited seats available for the Fall 2019 cohort)
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): October 15, 2018 for Spring 2019 cohort; February 1 and April 15, 2019 for Fall 2019 cohort.
- Mental Health Counseling: October 15, 2018 for Spring 2019 cohort; February 1 and April 15, 2019 for Fall 2019 cohort.
- Nutrition and Dietetics Internships and Distance Education Dietetic Internships: February 15, 2019 for Summer 2019 cohort. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: November 1, 2018 for Summer 2019 cohort. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis prior to the November 1st deadline.
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2019 for Fall 2019 cohort.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15