Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders: Marywood is not accepting applications for the stand-alone graduate program for Fall 2020 admission. A decision to accept applications for the stand-alone graduate program for Fall 2021 admission will be announced here in December 2020.
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): October 15, 2020, February 1, 2021, and April 1, 2021 for Summer I 2021 cohort.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling: October 15, 2020 for the Spring 2021 cohort. February 1, 2021 and April 1, 2021 for Summer I 2021 and Fall 2021 cohorts.
- Dietetic Internship: February 15, 2021 for Summer 2021 cohort. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: October 1, 2020 for Summer 2021 cohort. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis prior to the October 1st deadline.
- Post-Master's Counseling Licensure: October 15, 2020 for the Spring 2021 cohort. February 1, 2021 and April 1, 2021 for Summer I 2021 and Fall 2021 cohorts.
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2021 for Fall 2021 cohort.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15