Estimate your financial aid options.
Applying for Admission: Undergraduate Students
Deadline Notice for Fall 2014 Speech-Language Pathology Applicants: A completed application for admission and all supporting documents must be submitted by December 20, 2013 for first-time students and by March 1, 2014 for transfer students.
Complete the Application
Sign in and complete Marywood’s online application, or you may choose to complete the Common Application. If you wish to pursue our NEW B.S. in Information Security or B.S. in Computer Science, please use Marywood's online application for admission. The $35 application fee is waived when you submit the Marywood online application or Common Application. If you wish to complete a paper version, please download and print.
Transcripts and Test Scores
Request an official copy of your high school transcript be sent to University Admissions. Request the appropriate agency send SAT-I or ACT scores directly to University Admissions. Marywood will also accept scores reported on official transcripts. Marywood's College Board code is 2407 and ACT code is 3626.
Submit an essay of at least 250 words.
Essay topics may include:
- A background or story about yourself that is so central to your identity that you believe your application would be incomplete without it.
- Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you and what lessons did you learn?
- Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. Would you make the same decision again?
- Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content. What do you do or experience there, and why is it meaningful to you?
- Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family.
You may use our recommendation form. Please complete and print. Or you can provide one letter of recommendation from a school-based counselor or academic teacher. We also welcome additional letters from teachers, friends, or family members who are familiar with your academic achievements and interests.
All documents submitted in connection with the application become the property of the University.