Our application system (including the online application, event registration, request information, and other online forms) is currently unavailable. Undergraduate students interested in submitting an application for admission during this time should use the Common Application. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Applying for Admission: Graduate Students

Nutrition & Dietetics Internship/Distance Education Dietetic Internship Applicants:
Submit application through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS), and also complete the Dietetic Internship Match through D & D Digital.

Physician Assistant Applicants: Submit application through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA).

Speech-Language Pathology: There are limited seats available for Fall 2019.  

Complete the Application
Please create an account BEFORE beginning the online application process.  Once you have created an account, sign in and complete the Graduate online application. The $35 application fee is waived when the application is submitted online.

Please provide your former/maiden name if you have one.

Submit OFFICIAL, SEALED transcripts of all your academic work.  When requesting transcripts, please ask the sending institution to indicate your current name and former/maiden name.

Recommendation Letters
Send two letters of reference from persons familiar with your educational background.  Please note the following:

  • MSW Applicants: At least one academic reference is needed if you have graduated within the last two years.
  • Three letters of recommendation are required for students applying to the Architecture, Interior Architecture, Psychology (General Theoretical), and Ed.S. in School Psychology programs. 
  • Autism Endorsement Online Applicants: Letters of recommendation are not required.

Download and print two blank copies of the reference form or obtain printed forms from us. Letters should be sent to Marywood University's Office of Graduate Admissions with an official signature across the sealed flap of the envelope.  Reference forms can also be submitted electronically via the online application.

If you have not attended college for three or more years, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for guidance.

All documents submitted in connection with the application become the property of the University.

Additional Information

Meet Diana

Visual Arts Alum

I had several job offers immediately after graduating from Marywood.

see all Alumni profiles »

Meet Haley

International Admissions Counselor

About me:
I'm originally from the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York. I graduated with a degree in Sociology from Susquehanna University in 2015, and had the opportunity...

see all Counselor profiles »