Campus Locations > Liguori Center

Liguori Center


Map & Directions

The Liguori Center, located on the first floor of Regina Hall, is an elegant space used for conferences and receptions. It is named in honor of Saint Alphonsus Liguori, spiritual patron of the IHM Congregation, which sponsors Marywood University.

It occupies the site of the former Regina Chapel and was renamed as the Liguori Center in August 2007, after the Chapel and Campus Ministry Office relocated to Swartz Center for Spiritual Life. From 1964-1972, it was the Regina Dining Hall. Prior to that, from 1926-1964, it was known as the O'Reilly Hall Formal Dining Room.




Departments in this Location:


Related Locations


Liguori Center

The Liguori Center, located on the first floor...


Liguori Center Conference Rooms

There are two small conference rooms adjacent ...