Transfer Orientation Program
Dear Transfer Students,
As the days draw closer for your new journey to begin at Marywood, we would like to take this opportunity to tell you that we have been preparing a great deal to aid in your adjustment to the university. You will be invited to our Transfer Orientation program. As part of this program, you will:
- Speak with staff members from various departments and ask questions
- Learn how to register for a parking pass
- Discuss dining and meal plan options
- Navigate your new email address
- Explore the MarywoodYOU Portal and Moodle
- Tie up any loose ends!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Lori Orr, Coordinator of Prior Learning Assessment, or Michael Kalage, Coordinator of the Orientation Program.
Also, please keep in mind that if you are a veteran and have not filed for VA benefits, please contact the Director of Military & Veteran Services.