The Undergraduate Student Government Association of Marywood University serves not only as the voice of the undergraduate students, but also as the link between faculty and staff. Adhering to the core values of Marywood, these student leaders will do everything in their power to exercise their leadership skills to represent the student body.
What We Do
The Undergraduate Student Government Association (SGA) at Marywood represents the whole undergraduate student body and provides a variety of programs and activities for students. Elected SGA officers work to strengthen relationships between students, faculty, staff, and administration.
- Advocate for the undergraduate student body to address their needs and concerns.
- Work as a liaison between the students and university administration.
- Achieve both cosmetic and academic improvements on campus to enhance the overall student experience.
- Act as a financial resource for recognized student clubs and organizations.
- Encourage students to be the positive change on campus!
Become a General Delegate & Attend Our Meetings
General delegates are Marywood students who still want to be involved in SGA, but do not have an elected position; however, they still contribute to committees and work to improve the Marywood experience. To become an official general delegate, just attend three consecutive SGA meetings, and after the third meeting, you will be an official delegate!
Meetings are open to all undergraduate students. At meetings, you can participate in discussions and bring up any topic of discussion during the Open Floor period.