Submit a News Story, Social Share, or Publicity
Resources & Tips for Submitting Requests
- Same-day service will not be guaranteed.
- Please include a written summary of your feature, and we will revise for best use when you submit your story.
- Always spell check and double check any dates and times.
- Use the attachment section to include high-quality graphics, references, or word docs.
- Please allow three weeks’ notice so we can properly plan your publicity. Note: Stories will be posted to appropriate web/social channels as identified by Marketing.
Marketing manages and directs the content for the University's main social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, SnapChat, TikTok,
- You may also use this form to submit sharable pieces of content for social media.
- Please include a photo or graphic. You can also tag Marywood social accounts when posting on your own social accounts if applicable.
- Departments and student clubs/organizations with their own social media sites are governed by the University’s Social Media Policy.
- Editorial Guide
- Please allow at least one week’s notice for requested posts so that conflicts with other posts and messages may be avoided.