At Marywood University, we believe it's important to offer an easy, affordable way to protect the investment your family has made in higher education.
GradGuard Tuition Insurance
We have partnered with GradGuard Tuition Insurance to provide our families with tuition insurance featuring special plans and rates not available to the general public.
This coverage expands the scope of our refund policy by ensuring reimbursement for tuition, room, board, and other fees for withdrawals related to covered illness/injury or mental health condition at any time during the semester. The deadline to apply is the day before the first day of classes each semester.
Tuition Insurance Benefits
- Cost is approximately 1% of your tuition costs
- Protect up to 100% of your investment in higher ed and other covered school-invoiced fees
- Reimburse tuition payments and other school-invoiced fees after a withdrawal for a covered illness or injury
- Withdrawals can take place any time during the semester
- Includes a Student Life Assistance hotline to help students and their families take care of emergencies and unexpected issues
Learn more or call (877) 794-6603.