International Students Pay with TransferMate
At Marywood University, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, and we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
Your student account is the place for paying your tuition and fees online. Marywood University has teamed up with TransferMate to provide a streamlined and secure payment method through your student account that also reduces bank fees and improves your payment experience. With TransferMate, students can pay tuition and fees in their local currency from nearly any country.
What are the beneﬁts?
- Accurate currency conversions
- Competitive exchange rates
- Local currency payment methods
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Exceptional customer service
Get started by logging into your student account center and using the resources below.
- Watch this video for a quick demo.
- Download step-by-step instructions on how to make a payment with TransferMate these languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Chinese.
Marywood University does not allow overpayments. If you transfer more funds than what is due on the student account, we may return the total or overpayment amount to the originating bank.
Students may opt to keep the credit on their student account to cover future charges.
Overpayments will not be refunded.