Tutor Pairing Process
The tutor pairing process is based on the date the request is received and tutor availability. Therefore, we encourage students to request tutoring as soon as possible. We make every effort to find an appropriate peer tutor whenever possible, however, we cannot guarantee all requests will be met.
Students interested in receiving tutoring are also encouraged to:
- Talk to their professor during scheduled office hours.
- Organize a study group with classmates.
- Attend workshops on time management, study skills, and taking exams.
How To Request A Tutor
- You must be a current Marywood student.
- Read "Tutoring Directions for Request" before completing the form.
- Submit a Tutor Request Form to the Office of Tutoring Services. Summer requests are submitted via email to email@example.com
- We will contact you through your Marywood student email account.
- You and your tutor will designate a day and time to meet.