Welcome to the Master of Public Administration (MPA) at Marywood University, recognized among the best in the nation. The program is an exclusive online 30 credit hours that
The MPA degree is both marketable and professional. It prepares students for
The program affords students with opportunities to get involved in public affairs as soon as they begin the program, focusing on civic engagement and public responsibilities on local, national and international levels. The curriculum combines evidence-based research, applied theory, and practical skill development in order to prepare students for conceptual, analytical, and ethical applications of administrative solutions to problems.
With classes scheduled online and delivered through
Here are few other reasons to consider the MPA program at Marywood University:
- Recognized as one of the Best Online Master Degree Programs in the nation by bestcolleges.com
- Easy and free online admissions process.
- No standardized tests are required for admissions.
- Streamlined, up-to-date and cutting-edge curriculum.
- Dynamic teaching methods designed for learning adults and effective graduate studies.
- Knowledge and skill development for career advancement.
- Outstanding and experienced faculty.
- Specialization in general public administration, nonprofit leadership, and homeland security and disaster management.
- Sequential classes based on a master schedule.
- Dual MPA/ MSW degree
- Transition upon graduation and acceptance to the PhD Program in Strategic Leadership and Administrative Studies with up to 12 MPA credits applied toward the PhD program.
- Professional peer-review Journal of Applied Professional Studies (JAPS).
- Professional networking, student organizations, and activities.
- Read more.