Admission to the Ph.D. Program in Strategic Leadership and Administrative Studies is based on open enrollment. The program seeks to attract a diverse student body, who manifest superior academic achievement, a sensitivity to research inquiry, and evidence of the potential for administrative leadership in their respective careers. Apply Today. It is free.
- A Master's degree and an Undergraduate degree from regionally-accredited colleges or universities.
- An official graduate transcript from each college, university, and/or professional school attended.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from course instructors and/or current supervisors addressing the applicant's qualifications for doctoral level work.
- A reflective essay of approximately 500 words addressing your professional goals and research interests and how they can be achieved in this program
- A copy of your resume
- No GRE or any other standardized tests are required.
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international students.