- M.S. in Higher Education Administration
- M.S. in Reading Education
- M.S. in School Leadership with Principal Certification
- M.S. in Special Education
- M.S. in Administration and Supervision of Special Education
Conceptual Framework for Advanced Programs
We explore the workings of the human mind and prepare students to meet the cognitive, emotional, and interpersonal needs of others across the life span. We educate students to evaluate, apply, and produce research, which is the basis of best practices in professions and organizations. We challenge our faculty and students to be leaders who are: ethical, just, and moral persons; creative and critical thinkers; understanding of and responsive to human and cultural diversity; and technologically competent.