Web Tutorials: Embed a YouTube Video on Your Site
- Make a new contentlet and switch to Code Mode in the bottom left corner of the text box.
- Once you are in Code Mode, paste this: #youtube("")
- In a new window, go to YouTube.com and find the video you'd like to embed onto your website.
- Copy the characters at the end of the URL that the "v="
- Paste the number you just copied from YouTube in between the quotation marks.
- Save and Publish your contentlet.
- On the page, click the Add Content button, then choose Reuse content
- In the title field, type the word youtube and hit Search
- Select the that says "X youtube macro pousley"
- Make sure this is positioned above your #youtube code. This will embed your youtube video on your page, and also make it work on smartphones!