- Current Picks
- About the Web Team
- About the Website
- Content Editor Resources
- Definitions / FAQ
- Need Help Getting Started?
- CMS Documentation (PDF)
- Official Webpage Guidelines
- Sample Website
- Website Fonts & Colors
- Global Images
- Website Showcase
- Website Policies
Web Development Office
Immaculata Hall, 90
Visit our office
Mon. - Fri. 8:30a - 4:30p
- Make a new contentlet and switch to Code Mode in the bottom left corner of the text box.
- Once you are in Code Mode, paste this: #youtube("")
- In a new window, go to YouTube.com and find the video you'd like to embed onto your website.
- Copy the numbers and letters at the end of the URL that follow the "v="
- Paste the number you just copied from YouTube.com in between the quotation marks.
- Save and Publish your contentlet.
- On the page, click the Add Content button, then choose Reuse content
- In the title field, type the word youtube and hit Search
- Select the contentlet that says "X youtube macro pousley"
- Make sure this contentlet is positioned above your #youtube code. This will embed your youtube video on your page, and also make it work on smartphones!