- Current Picks
- About the Web Team
- Content Editor Resources
- Definitions / FAQ
- Need Help Getting Started?
- CMS Documentation (PDF)
- Official Webpage Guidelines
- Sample Website
- Website Fonts & Colors
- Smart Template
- Website Showcase
- Website Policies
- Under Construction
Web Development Office
Immaculata Hall, 90
Visit our office
Mon. - Fri. 8:30a - 4:30p
FAQ (widget)Create a Frequently Asked Questions accordion slider on your page.
- Simply click "Add Content" on your page, and then select "Add Widget"
- Select "FAQ Widget" as the type, then click the "Create New FAQWidget" button on the right side of the page
- Name the new FAQ something specific to your department (ex: art faq), and hit the Save / Publish button.
- Click on the "Content" tab at the top of the page, and select "FAQ Entry" as the type.
- Click the "Add New Content" button the right side of the page.
- Use the form to create individual questions and answers.
- BEFORE saving, click the "Relationships" tab next to the "Content" tab
- Click the "Relate Existing Content" button on the right side of the page
- Click the "Search" button, and once you find the FAQ Widget you just created, click the "Select" button next to it.
- Back in the "Relationships" tab, check the box next the Widget Title
- Click the "Save / Publish" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this process to add another question and answer to your FAQ Widget.
See it in action on a Marywood Department site!