Photo Gallery #Square
This photo gallery displays all your thumbnails in squares for a nice, neat presentation!
To create a Square Gallery:
- On the page you want the table, click the "Add Content" button, and select "Reuse Content".
- In the "Title" box, type "#square" and hit the search search button
- Choose "#squaregallery Photo Gallery *OFFICIAL*" from the list
- Once you've chosen the script, leave that piece of content alone on the page. Create a new content block to insert your photo gallery.
- Paste the code from below into the WYSIWYG editor.
- Change /art/images/illustration/ to the folder where you saved your images.
*Troubleshoot* If you are having problems, make sure that the squaregallery code that you re-used is positioned ABOVE your photo gallery on the page.
Copy This Code
#set ($thumbnailWidth = 75)
#set ($thumbnailHeight = 75)
Photo Gallery #Square Looks Like This:
See it in action
on a Marywood Department site!