- Current Picks
- What We Do
- About Marywood's Website
- Content Editor Resources
- Website Showcase
- Website Policies
Photo Gallery (Squares)This photo gallery displays all your thumbnails in squares for a nice, neat presentation!
To create this gallery:
- On the page you want the photo gallery, click the "Add Content" button, and select "Reuse Content".
- In the "Title" box, type "#artgallery" and hit the search search button
- Choose "#artgallery Photo Gallery *OFFICIAL*" from the list
- Once you've chosen the script, leave that piece of content alone on the page. Create a new content block to insert your photo gallery by clicking the "Add Content button, and selecting "New Content".
- Paste the code from below into the WYSIWYG editor.
- Change /art/images/illustration/ to the folder where you saved your images.
*Troubleshoot* If you are having problems, make sure that the artgallery code that you re-used is positioned ABOVE your photo gallery on the page.
Copy This Code