- What We Do
- About Marywood's Website
- Content Editor Resources
- Need Help Getting Started?
- Definitions / FAQ
- Webpage Guidelines
- Website Showcase
- Website Policies
- Humans of Marywood
Are you interested in correcting your digital photo? These tutorials are for those who want to learn how to eliminate red-eye, color-correct, or improve contrast in images. If you still need help, contact Shannon in Web Development.
- Color Correction
This tutorial covers how to:
- use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to color correct your photo.
- choose from auto correction options within the program.
- adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation of your photo.
- manipulate color adjustments to make sepia-toned or black and white photos.
Red Eye Removal
This tutorial covers a simple way to remove red eye from your digital photos.