The outdoor space of the Amphitheatre enhances Marywood’s continuing commitment to provide the community with an array of cultural events and educational opportunities.
Michael J. Delfino, a longtime supporter of Marywood University and its mission, has made a gift in support of the Michael and Gwen Calabro Delfino ’47 Amphitheatre at Marywood’s new Learning Commons—honoring the legacy of his late wife Guenelda (Gwen) Calabro Delfino, an alumna from the Class of 1947. The Amphitheatre, located on the east side of Marywood’s Learning Commons, will provide a newly expanded, natural tiered lawn and will constitute the ideal open-air setting for academics, staged art, outdoor exhibitions, and recreation.
- Learning Commons
- Academic Success Office
- Career Services
- Center for Communication Arts
- Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning
- Entrepreneur Launch Pad
- Learning Commons Cafe
- Learning Commons Classrooms
- Learning Commons Computer Labs
- Motherhouse and Seminary Morgan Memorial Garden
- Study Spaces
- The Knowledge Bar (Tech Help Desk)