The Motherhouse and Seminary Morgan Memorial Garden is located on the site of the Motherhouse, which tragically burned down in 1971.
In addition to housing IHM sisters, the Motherhouse was home to Marywood Seminary, a high school for girls. The Memorial Garden is a testament to the bold spirit of the IHM Congregation, which founded Marywood College (now Marywood University) in 1915.
- Learning Commons
- Academic Success Office
- Career Services
- Center for Communication Arts
- Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning
- Entrepreneur Launch Pad
- Learning Commons Cafe
- Learning Commons Classrooms
- Learning Commons Computer Labs
- Michael and Gwen Calabro Delfino '47 Amphitheatre
- Study Spaces
- The Knowledge Bar (Tech Help Desk)