"Innovation, collaboration, creativity, and mentorship are at the heart of the Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning. Novice and expert teachers come together to explore new ideas, engage in professional development, and collaborate. This innovative project speaks to the soul of every teacher who believes that education empowers learners to achieve their full potential.” -Kathleen O’Neill Ruthkosky, Ph.D.
The Center for Transformational Teaching and Learning (CTTL) at Marywood University serves as a catalyst for innovation and professional development for pre-service, in-service, and postsecondary educators. Through the integration of pedagogy, technology, and innovation, the CTTL applies Marywood's rich tradition of teacher education to a changing educational landscape.
- Learning Commons
- Academic Success Office
- Career Development Center
- Center for Communication Arts
- Entrepreneur Launch Pad
- Learning Commons Cafe
- Learning Commons Classrooms
- Learning Commons Computer Labs
- Michael and Gwen Calabro Delfino '47 Amphitheatre
- Motherhouse and Seminary Morgan Memorial Garden
- Study Spaces
- The Knowledge Bar (Tech Help Desk)