This $9,500 grant will provide a unique opportunity that will allow us to better serve Veterans on campus and help them transition back into civilian/campus life. A special thank you to the Student Veterans of America and Home Depot for making this happen! Specifically, we will use this money to make renovations to the new Veteran's Center on Campus that will open September 11th! Check out the full article HERE!
Student Veteran Alliance Named 2014 Chapter of the Year
The Student Veterans of America selected this chapter from among more than 1,200 chapters nationwide. This distinguished honor was presented at the Student Veterans of America 2015 National Conference in San Antonio, TX this past January.
2014 University of Scranton Commissioning Ceremony
Congratulations to the following Marywood University Second Lieutenants, who were commissioned on May 30,
2014 into the United States Army.
- 2LT Laura Bremer: U.S. Army Reserve- Adjutant General Corps
- 2LT Tyler Doherty: Army National Guard- Infantry
- 2LT Dominic Loughlin: Active Duty- Field Artillery
- 2LT Richard Naperkowski: Active Duty- Ordnance Corps
- 2LT Michael Stauffer: U.S. Army Reserve- Corps of Engineers