Veteran Information: Enrollment at Multiple Institutions

Enrollment at Multiple Institutions

Before registering for courses at one or more additional institutions, you must provide the Registrar's Office with proof that the courses for which you will register are applicable to your degree program at Marywood University. The Registrar's Office will forward a copy of the authorization to the Veterans Certifying Official. 

    The Certifying Official at Marywood University will certify courses for which you are registered at Marywood University. All additional institutions will certify their own courses.