Veteran Information: Certification & Enrollment

Certification & Enrollment

Eligible students are required to submit the form below each semester to the VA Certifying Official in order to have classes certified for veteran education benefits. Please mail, scan or drop-off the completed form to: 

Marywood University
Office of Military and Veteran Services
Veterans Resource Center
Scranton, PA 18509

Military Certification & Enrollment Form (PDF)

*This must also be resubmitted immediately if the student adds or drops a class during the current semester.

Fall Semester Dates

Please refer to the Academic Calendar for individual session dates.

Financial dates may be found on the Cashier's website.