Veteran Information: Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)

Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)

To apply for vocational rehabilitation benefits, follow these steps:

  1. Contact the local Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, who will assist you in completing your application:

    Matthew Dragwa, MS, CRC
    Vocational Rehab & Employment Division
    1123 E. End Blvd., Suite 5
    Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
    (570) 821-2501

  2. Once your vocational rehabilitation benefits have been approved, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) will send an authorization form to Marywood so that you may receive benefits.

  3. Once you are enrolled, Marywood's Veterans Certifying Official will certify your enrollment.

For more information about vocational rehabilitation benefits, visit the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service webpage or call the VA toll free at 1-800-827-1000.