Retail Business Management
Bachelor of Business Arts - BBA
- Field trips and guest speakers
- Membership in an international professional organization
- Intermship opportunities
- High job placement rates after graduation
The combination of marketing and retailing courses will provide students with knowledge needed to enter an executive training program or for positions in retail management, buying, product development, or visual merchandising. Through the cooperation of industry leaders and skilled faculty, this concentration makes students aware of the latest trends in retailing.
More About This Degree
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- College: College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Department Website: School of Business & Global Innovation
- Courses: Available courses in this department
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
Did you know that retailing employs more than 20 million people and generates over 2.5 trillion dollars annually? Did you know that retail and its related industries hire more college graduates then any other single industry? Come and investigate the many career opportunities in Retail Business Management.
Through our integrated course work, field trips, and internships here at Marywood, you will be prepared to enter an industry of change, challenge, and creativity: an industry is which 'the sky is the limit' in terms of reaching your full potential.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation