Marketing equips students with the skills they need to succeed in the professional world. By providing a background in areas such as sales, advertising, and retailing, a Marketing degree from Marywood will launch the student into a successful business career.
Along with the other business requirements, the marketing major is introduced to concepts including marketing research, marketing management, and international marketing. The completion of 63 semester hours in Business and Managerial Science is required (27 major specific).
More About This Degree
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- College: College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Department Website: School of Business & Global Innovation
- Courses: Available courses in this department
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
As we move from a 'production-oriented society' into a 'marketing-oriented society', careers in marketing are looking more promising than ever. With emphasis on quality and customer focus, more companies are looking for individuals who are able to understand the importance of a well-integrated marketing program. Upon graduation from Marywood with a degree in Marketing, you will be prepared for opportunities in a wide array of marketing, management, and retailing positions.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation