Prepares students to contribute to the development of organizational structure, staffing requirements, planning, and handling labor relations problems. The program requires 63 credits in Business and Managerial Sciences courses, including Managerial Decision-Making and Small Business Management.
More About This Degree
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- College: College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Department Website: School of Business & Global Innovation
- Courses: Available courses in this department
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
Given its breadth of coverage within the Business field, the Management Program prepares you to successfully handle decision-making situations in a wide variety of positions. By pursuing a degree in Management from Marywood, you will receive ethically-strong training that is so critical for success in today's business environment.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation