Bachelor of Business Arts - BBA
- High demand field
- Semester abroad encouraged
- Accounting, Computer Information & Telecommunication Systems, Finance, Management, Marketing
International Business prepares you to take on managerial roles with a variety of multinational corporations. As the business world continues to rapidly 'shrink,' the significance of a background in International Business cannot be overstated.
Students majoring in this field are required to complete 45 semester hours in Business and 21 credits in a foreign language. As a student in International Business, you are encouraged to spend a semester abroad in a country of your choice relative to the foreign language selected in the program. Through the advice of both foreign language faculty and Business faculty, your academic program will be structured to meet your specific objectives.
In addition to the required International Business courses, the student is encouraged to select several business electives that will provide a depth of knowledge and a focus for the business portion of the program. A possible area of emphasis may be selected from the following: Accounting, Computer Information and Telecommunication Systems, Finance, Management or Marketing. The International Business student is encouraged to meet with his/her advisor to determine a potential concentration.
More About This Degree
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- College: College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Department Website: Business & Global Innovation, School of
- Courses: Available courses in this department
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
The International Business Program at Marywood University prepares you for multiple career opportunities available in various sectors of multi-national enterprises. Recent graduates in this area have accepted challenging positions in global marketing, international finance, and management of international operations.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation