To fulfill secondary school teacher certification requirements, students must complete:
- The professional educational sequence.
- A group of courses totaling 15 credits under basic requirements.
- One core area of 15 credits as a major specialization in either Theatre Arts or non-print Media
- Two literature courses and two courses from Communication core areas other than the major specialization.
More About This Degree
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation