Students majoring in Accounting are required to complete a minimum of 66 semester hours in Business and Managerial Science courses (33 credits specific to the major) and must take Principles of Economics I and Principles of Economics II or Basic Economics (consult advisor for specific state requirement). Options are provided for the 150-hour requirement (as a condition to take the Uniform CPA Examination) and for those students interested in pursuing a concentration in Forensic Accounting.
More About This Degree
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- College: College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Department Website: Business & Global Innovation, School of
- Courses: Available courses in this department
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
Are you interested in becoming a member of one of the fastest growing professions of today -- one which forecasts a major growth rate? If so, consider a career in a consulting practice, public, corporate or government accounting. Marywood offers a well-rounded education with a strong background in liberal arts and ethics so necessary for success in today's accounting profession.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation