- Employee Health & Safety
MEETINGS, NEWS AND EVENTS
Please welcome and congratulate the folloing to their new positions on the Support Staff Senate:
- Mauri Olivetti - President 2014-2016
- Jamie Strong - Vice President and Interim Treasurer
- Vacant - Representative of Security
- The following people have accepted the positions as committee members within the Support Staff Senate:
- Marianne Dobryzn - Hospitality Committee
- Jeanne Gerlach and Jennifer Washicosky - Concerns Committee
Currently we are still in need of a recording secretary and a treasurer. Please consider joining we would appreciate your time and effort!
Upcoming 2015 - 2016 Meetings
Sr. Anne Munley invites Support and Professional Staff to a meeting
Wednesday, February 3, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Latour
- Priorities and Action Plan for next 6 Months- Sr. Anne Munley
- Integrated Budget and Strategic Planning Process- Mr. Joseph Garvey & Dr. Kathleen Ruthkosky
- Middle States Accreditation Update- Dr. Frances Zauhar & Dr. Kathleen Ruthkosky
- Inclusion Committee Update- Ms. Ann Boland-Chase and Dr. Terri Peters
Spring Support Staff Meeting
Wednesday, March 9, 2016, 10:00 a.m., Latour Room
"Teamwork allows common people to attain uncommon results."
Marywood Hospitality Committee
Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins Hockey Game
Saturday, January 30, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
For $16.00 you will get:
- A ticket for lower level seating (Valued at $28.00)
- A Penguins Hat
- A meal voucher for a participating McDonalds
Total Value $48, a savings of $32 per ticket
Money is due December 14th.
For information and payment, please contact Rima Anescavage at Ext 6230 or by email at email@example.com