The Presidential Society recognizes alumni, parents, and friends like you who contribute $2,000 or more annually (July 1 - June 30) to any area of the University. Your support can provide scholarships for students, enrich academic programs, or improve campus beautification. Presidential Society members’ outstanding generosity and loyalty set the standard for giving that inspire the Marywood community.
Benefits of Membership:
- Invitation to The Presidential Society Dinner
- Invitation to a Presidential Society Member Breakfast Talk with Sister Mary Persico, IHM
- Subscription to The Presidential Society Newsletter, an exclusive quarterly communication with Marywood news and special notification of campus events
- A Presidential Society lapel pin
- Acknowledgment as a member of The Presidential Society in the online Annual Donor Report
- Recognition as a member of The Presidential Society on Annual Donor Wall displayed in the President’s Office
Clubs within the Presidential Society:
Sister Theresa Maxis, IHM Club:Total gifts of $20,000 or more in one fiscal year.
Father Louis Gillet Club:Total gifts of $10,000 to $19,999 in one fiscal year.
Sister M. St. Mary Orr, IHM Club:Total gifts of $5,000 to $9,999 in one fiscal year.
Sister M. Coleman Nee, IHM Club:Total gifts of $2,000 to $4,999 in one fiscal year.