The Presidential Society recognizes our most loyal alumni, parents, and friends who contribute $2,000 or more during a single fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) to any area of the University. The $2,000 can be a one-time gift or an accumulation of gifts throughout the fiscal year. Matching gifts are credited toward the gift total. Members of The Presidential Society set the standard for giving that inspire the Marywood community.
Clubs within the Presidential Society:
Sister Theresa Maxis, IHM Club:Total gifts of $20,000 or more in one fiscal year.
Father Louis Gillet Club:Total gifts of $10,000 to $19,999 in one fiscal year.
Sister M. St. Mary Orr, IHM Club:Total gifts of $5,000 to $9,999 in one fiscal year.
Sister M. Coleman Nee, IHM Club:Total gifts of $2,000 to $4,999 in one fiscal year.
Benefits of Membership for gifts made July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019:
- Invitation to The Presidential Society Dinner
- Invitation to a Presidential Society Member Breakfast Talk with Sister Mary Persico, IHM
- Subscription to The Presidential Society Newsletter, an exclusive quarterly communication with Marywood news and special notification of campus events
- A Presidential Society lapel pin
- Acknowledgment as a member of The Presidential Society in the online Annual Donor Report
- Recognition as a member of The Presidential Society on Annual Donor Wall displayed in the President’s Office