- Arboretum Committee
- Calendar Committee
- Commencement and Academic Convocations Committee
- Conduct Board
- Cultural Affairs Committee
- Cultural Diversity Committee
- Marywood University Planning Advisory Council
- Mission Integration Committee
- Parking Committee
- Policy Committee of the University
- Student Life Committee
- Technology Advisory Committee
- Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
- Undergraduate Honors Program Board
- Wellness and Health Promotion Committee
Technology Advisory CommitteePurpose & Function:
The Technology Advisory Committee is the primary planning group for campus-level technology including but not limited to the integrated campus network and infrastructure, campus-wide information resources available with the infrastructure, technology for new buildings and renovations and related activities. It acts as the primary governance structure for advising Marywood University on the business and academic value of all information technology projects, the cost of implementation, and the impact to the resources of the University.
The Committee advises the President of the University on areas relating to the acquisition and maintenance of campus-level technology resources. The major areas of responsibility are
- to develop long-range plans for maintaining and updating technology with an annual recommendation;
- to document existing technology as support for decisions at the executive level;
- to review and make recommendations of technology acquisitions and activities across offices;
- to advise on the feasibility and appropriateness of acquiring new technology;
- to plan for the integration of externally funded resources with existing technical functionality to maximize effective use of the University technology infrastructure.
The framework for this information technology governance is to provide a mechanism for the review and advisement on Information Technology projects that meet the following criteria:
- Adequate planning has been provided for and communicated to the constituency being affected; also, that the constituency has communicated to project planners.
- A strategic and tactical planning process has been followed that supports the strategic plan of the University.
- Compliance and control processes of the project are being met.
- Assurance that risks have been identified and mitigated.
- Assurance that identified variances from the plan are corrected.