- Letter from the Vice President for Student Life
- Campus Organizations
- Mission of the Student Life Division
- Mission of the University
- Policies and Procedures
- Academic Support Services Area
- Alumni Association
- Art Galleries
- Athletics / Intramurals / Recreation
- Book Store
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Safety
- Career Services
- Cashier's Office
- Computing Services and Facilities
- Counseling/Student Development Services
- Day Care
- Dean of Students
- Dining Services
- Disability Services
- e2campus Notification System
- Financial Aid
- Housing and Residence Life
- Human Physiology Lab
- Identification Card
- Library Services
- Lost and Found
- Marketing & Communications
- Military and Veteran Affairs
- Personal Finances
- Post Office
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Student Activities and Leadership Development
- Student Health Services
- Student Government Association
- University Standing Committees
The Office of Constituency Relations works with alumni across the United States and around the world on events and projects that build a long and continuing relationship with their Alma Mater. Additionally, Marywood works with Reunion Class leaders to bring alumni back to Marywood to reengage them in the life of the University.
Governed by a board of directors, the Marywood Alumni Association builds strength as more and more alumni take on leadership roles like chapter and regional leadership positions, mentoring roles for current students, admissions recruiting volunteers, advisors to the Marywood travelers program, and many more.
Marywood Alumni receive regular communications from the University and the Association to inform them about advancements on campus, the accomplishments and news from their fellow alumni, and the upcoming events and projects of alumni association volunteers.
Student involvement in the Student Alumni Association (SAA) is encouraged; this organization serves as a bridge between students and alumni, providing students with networking and social opportunities with alumni. Additionally, students are encouraged to participate in their Senior Class Gift which raises money for students through; The Marywood Scholarship Fund, Annual Scholarships and Campus Renovation Projects.
Finally, The Marywood Alumni Association honors graduating students prior to Commencement. All graduates of the University automatically become members of the Alumni Association and are officially inducted during Commencement ceremonies.
For more information about services and benefits available to alumni: visit www.marywood.edu/alumni.