- Letter from the Assistant Vice President for Student Life
- Campus Organizations
- Mission of the Student Life Division
- Mission of the University
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Government Association
- University Standing Committees
The Activities Fair, sponsored by the Undergraduate Student Government Association, is a means of acquainting all students, especially new ones, with various clubs and committees on campus. Each club is required to set up a display, have members on hand to answer questions, and promote the club’s activities. The Council of Clubs Prefect of the Undergraduate Student Government Association is the Chair of the Activities Fair.